Habia Cable is a custom design and production partner for specialised cable and connectivity needs all over the world. Founded in Sweden in 1941, Habia is today one of the most trusted names for tailor-made cable solutions in the telecom, offshore, industry, defence and nuclear power sectors.
In its markets, Habia is one of Europe's leading wire and cable manufacturers with a global presence and customers in more than 50 countries worldwide. We offer:
- High performance cables and harnesses for demanding applications
- Direct contact with knowledgeable sales staff and design engineers
- The ability to develop customised solutions that fulfill unique requirements
- Flexible manufacturing, low minimum order quantities and short lead times
- Quality systems that meet the most stringent requirements
Habia has production facilities with Customer Centres in Sweden, Germany, Poland, and China. The majority of sales are made to end customers through our own sales organisation which is present in 12 countries in Europe and Asia. Other markets in Europe, Asia and North America are supported by agents and distributors.
In 2019, we were 650 employees and had a turnover of 973 million SEK (approx 92 million EUR).
Habia Cable is 100% owned by the Swedish industrial holding company Beijer Alma, which is listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.