With a range including multicores, multi-pairs and multi-triples, as well as thermocouple options, Habia Cable's specialist diesel engine cables have been used for over 20 years by a number of leading diesel manufacturers.
Properties and benefits
Developed for demanding installations in tough areas such as engine rooms and control rooms, our cables offer:
- Increased mechanical strength, enabling installation without added protection
- A wide temperature range of -65°C to +150°C, guaranteeing a long lifetime, even when placed close to the heat source.
- Excellent oil and chemical resistance.
- Flame retardant to IEC 60332-3.
- A much smaller size and weight when compared to standard shipboard cabling.
Third party approvals
Essential for installation on board ship, all our RTFRO and RTFRO-TCK cables are fully approved by:
- ABS (Americal Bureau of Shipping)
- BV (Bureau Veritas)
- DNV GL (formerly Det Norske Veritas and Germanisher Lloyd)