We are currently looking for a strategic purchaser for our business in Söderfors.
Description of the service
As a strategic purchaser at Habia Cable, you are expected to build professional business relationships with suppliers and clients, and you are responsible for ensuring that business relationships are handled in all supplier contacts.
You are responsible for establishing and maintaining policies for the purchasing of direct- and indirect materials and equipment. You are expected to follow and analyze the supplier market and independently negotiate and complete contracts and framework agreements. Parts of the responsibility will also include Habia Cable's purchasing activities globally.
As a strategic purchaser, you will be responsible for developing commercial purchasing strategies, preparing specifications, procuring, implementing and managing strategies and agreements. In the strategic work you will also be included in research and development projects where you, together with the research and development department, will discuss with potential suppliers regarding materials selection and material handling.
Habia Cable is certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 14 001 standards and parts of the documentation responsibility against these standards are on the service of strategic purchasers and also to participate in, or conduct, supplier audits cooperation with our quality department.
In your role, you also have an operational responsibility to control parameters and call offs to acquire production materials. As an operational purchaser, you will be an important part of our processing chain. You ensure that we have the right material at the right time.
You will also be part of Habia Cable's work to develop business through process- and routine improvement as a strategic purchaser.
You are able to independently engage in procurement work and seek the answers and collaborations required to solve the task. You are a good communicator who is confident in negotiations.
You are an analytical person who can plan and structure your work independently and your driving force is implementation and results. You also have the ability to see and suggest potential improvements to the business.
The strategic purchasing role demands independence and integrity, but it also requires willingness to help others and deliver solutions that lead to results. Creating and maintaining good relationships, both with business contacts and colleagues. This is a task that suits your personality.
- You should have postgraduate degree in logistics or purchasing or equivalent knowledge acquired in another way.
- A few years of experience in qualified purchasing work is a requirement. If you have previously worked as strategic purchasers in the industrial sector, it is a qualifier.
- Travelling is part of the job as a strategic purchaser, especially within Europe.
- You have previously worked in one or several of the market's established business systems.
- It is a good qualifier if you have worked with the development, implementation and documentation of purchasing processes.
- You should have good knowledge of MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word).
- You will have a very good ability to express yourself in speech and writing, both in Swedish and in English. Experience in German language is a merit.
We place great importance on personal characteristics. The strategic purchaser will have its base location in Söderfors.
Are you interested?
Please send your application including CV and a personal letter to email@example.com, no later than February 12th. Selection and interviews will start immediately so don't hesitate to send us your application as soon as possible. For further questions, please call David Eriksson, Logistic Manager +46 293 226 39
Ann-Chatrine Skoglund, Unionen, +46 293 220 33
Stefan Andersson, Sveriges Ingenjörer, +46 293 220 71