The IT department at Habia is a global support function for the entire organization with the main mission to support and develop IT and related work processes within Habia Cable Group.
We need a new colleague to our team and are looking for an IT Support technician. The role reports to IT Manager and is located in Söderfors. This is a role that places great demands on collaborative ability and communication with employees in different areas of the organization. A positive and service-oriented attitude is a prerequisite for success in the role.
- Maintenance of new and existing IT systems
- Ensure that IT infrastructure meets defined accessibility requirements
- Maintain and improve IT security in networks and applications
- Provide IT support to the organization
- Installation of equipment and documentation of systems
- Participation in projects focused on IT
- Some years of experience working with IT issues in a support role
- Very good knowledge of English as the role involves daily contacts with colleagues internationally
- Experience of work with Microsoft environment products: MS Server 2008, 2012 or 2016, MS SQL Server, MS Exchange, HyperV, Active Directory, SCCM, and more.
- Experience of Oracle is meritorious
- Driver's license for car
Your personal characteristics
- Technical interest
- Interpersonal skills
- Driven and committed
- Stress resistant
- Ability to prioritize and follow up
Are you interested?
Please send your application including CV and a personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 22 September. Selection and interviews will be done continuously, so don’t hesitate to submit your application as soon as possible.
For questions, please contact Mikael Eriksson, IT Manager, +46 (0) 70 659 40 34.
Union representative is Ann-Cathrine Skoglund, Unionen, +46 (0) 293 220 33.