Our Management System support our organization to work in a systematic way to meet our own and our customers' expectations. The Quality Based Approach supports every part of the organization to use experience and methods to predict, prevent and improve.
- Quality Planning helps us to find and establish what we want to achieve
- Quality Assurance helps us to identify opportunities to secure preferred result
- Quality Control helps us to monitor our operation and take actions to meet what we expect
- Continuous Improvement helps us to learn from experience and make it a little bit better every time
Meet customer expectations
In our Main Processes the Quality Based Management help us to:
- Understand Customer Requirements
- Transform them to our Product Definition, describing qualified Materials, Configurations and Production Processes
- Keep our Production System in such a condition that we can deliver our products without deviations or variations
- Document our Deliveries and provide Records and Certificates, agreed with our customers
Habia Cable is certified towards ISO-9001 since 1993. This is the best way to compare our Management System towards common and agreed standards. It creates confidence for us and our customers and it help us to drive Continuous Improvements. It also helps to understand and identify special customer needs through direct requirements or references to industry standards.
To satisfy the very high requirements in the Nuclear industry, Habia Cable AB in Sweden is also able to deliver products according to the ASME Nuclear Quality Assurance (NQA-1) standard.