We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive with an extensive network within the European nuclear industry.
In this role you will focus on achieving financial and sales activity objectives agreed for the European nuclear power industry including OEMs, operators, installers and project/program management firms.
This is your opportunity to work with an exciting international nuclear organization, where you have numerous possibilities to further develop your skills and gain more knowledge on the industry.
Key activities and responsibilities
- Identify business opportunities by penetrating prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed (full responsibility of profit and loss and selected balance sheet items)
- Overall operational planning and development of the area
- Implement strategies
- Follow work environment according to the Habia Management System
- Reports to VP BU Nuclear
Essential skills and experience
- Degree qualified or relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales/marketing within the nuclear sector
- Extensive network within the European nuclear sector
- Fluent English –written/spoken
Preferred skills and experience
- Primary – French or German
- Secondary – Spanish or Eastern European
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Marc Kendall, Thomas Thor Associates, on +44 203 868 0498 for an informal discussion on this opportunity.
Apply directly at http://www.thomas-thor.com/job/sales-executive-jobid-j5439